Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Dad




My Dad

Published on Oct 8, 2013
A Father's story.

OMG! This is sooo good.. It made me cry... Michael Voris is interviewing his daddy,who is 84 and a devout Catholic... His daddy tells his conversion story and about meeting his wife and then about when Michael's Mama got sick until she died... It is so good... His daddy is a devout Catholic and loves the Latin Mass . The apple does not fall from the tree... Anyway,the priest was there the last night and his mama told the priest that she was VERY afraid... his daddy was crying and he said that he saw a look in his mama's eyes that he had never seen before in all the the years of their marriage... I KNOW THE LOOK THAT HE SAW! IT WAS FEAR.... A DEEP FEAR.... I saw that same look in my mama's eyes as we had to separate from her after we rode up in the elevator with her on her way to open heart surgery...we kissed her and told her that we loved her and she told us that she loved us ...and as they started wheeling her out of the elevator, I saw a look in my mama's eyes the I, also, had NEVER seen before... It was that same look in HER eyes that Michael's Daddy had seen... and she was soooo scared.... It was the last look that I ever saw in her eyes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment