Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WDTPRS EXCLUSIVE! ZUHLIO RETURNS! | Fr. Z's Blog

WDTPRS EXCLUSIVE! ZUHLIO RETURNS! | Fr. Z's Blog
song about women priests

You simply MUST go listen to this song about women priests on Fr. Z's blog...I LOVE it!
Learning about women priests recently was very traumatic for me. (yes,recently...I don't get out much ...and I only recently started exploring Catholic blogoshere on the internet or anything Catholic, for that matter, except for the Vatican which I have been going to for years...I used to have the webcam on 24/7 especially when JPII was sick and thereafter thru the conclave). I accidently stumbled onto a women's ordination video on youtube and I was SHOCKED!...I went to the website and was even more shocked when I read their description of 'being a movement WITHIN the Catholic Church" ! Stupid, that's me, had to go inform them that they were NOT within the Church...I can really be naïve sometimes.... I also read the Keynote speech at the LCWR conference and was totoally shocked again,after that I discovered the 'alternative view' Catholics and after that I discovered that they are the majority! And I cannot even see what it is  in their belief systems that is even remotely Catholic! ...I have had many realizations since then and it has been a RUDE AWAKENING for me.. I think I have discovered the antichurch and the antigospel that John Paul II referred too...

ANYWAY, this post was supposed to be about sharing this song about women priests...It is funny! Go to Fr.Z's blog and listen to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment