Sunday, February 16, 2014

(4) SCU Rainbow Resource Center's Photos - SCU Rainbow Resource Center

(4) SCU Rainbow Resource Center's Photos - SCU Rainbow Resource Center

A 'Catholic' college run by the Jesuits....
Pope Francis, your order , at least in the US is running amuk!
Do you know? Do you care? Do you believe that it has gone astray or what/
I wish that I knew the answers to these questions.
I wish that I knew what he thought.
The Church is the US is for the most part, by and large an apostate church. Do you know this?
Wht do you consider to be apostate? I wish I knew that ,too.
Whether they realize it or not , many of our shepherds are apostate?
Help us , Lord!
Help ME, Lord!
What do you want of me? What would you have me do?
The "Spirit of Vatican II" is a satanic spirit and it has deceived millions!
 I distrust anyone and their teachings who even USE this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment