Saturday, December 14, 2013

No Adoration or Latin Mass in my diocese! :(

Can you believe that there are no Eucharistic Adorations or Latin Masses in my Diocese...no Latin Mass doesn't surprise me...but NO EUCHARISTIC ADORATIONS!!?, please!  It could just be that the info is not on the website even though you can click on Eucharistic Adoration and nothing is listed for any times or where.... I will call Monday but I bet the secretary won't know because I bet there is NONE!....and I don't live in an area filled with 'progressives', either....I think that I just live in an area where people assume that this is the way it is supposed to be...not out of an intellectual or spiritual conviction but out of naivete, complacency and a misguided trust that the priests will tell them what they need to know...I bet very  few have read anything but msm reports about Pope Francis . When  I was in high school and everything 'changed' that was what the Church said and so that is the way it is supposed to be...'oh, that changed a long time ago...we don't do that anymore"....they still think as I did then...that it is alright to disagree with the Church and they have no idea that might not be right. There is no reason for them to think otherwise....because their priests and teachers have not told them anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment